Saturday, October 31, 2009

Layla & Laith's (sort of...) engagement shoot

This world is truly small... and I mean smaaaaaaall. Allow me to elaborate.

Layla found my fan page on Facebook a month or so ago. While looking through my list of fans, I saw her name and pictures. She had a very familiar look and last name... so I sent her a long shot email. Turns out her sister was my Orthodontist when Thao and I lived in Phoenix, Arizona! PHOENIX... I live in HOUSTON!

So today, after a lengthy email thread we finally met. She has a striking resemblance to her sister! It was great to meet her, and Laith. It was also fun to take their pictures at the beautiful Discovery Green Park in downtown Houston.

Enjoy...

L&L_01

L&L_03

L&L_07

L&L_04

L&L_05

L&L_08

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pics!! Thanks for a great experience and making these amazing memories for us.